As a Project Manager, you are a key production resource who acts as a liaison between members of the various management, production and artist teams. Your role is to facilitate the transition of elements between the various parties involved, and to implement strategies to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule.
- Gather customer information for concept evaluation, prepare specifications and follow up on projects under negotiation;
- Assess project feasibility, verify resource availability and estimate costs in collaboration with the producer;
- Negotiate contractual agreements in collaboration with management;
- Provide administrative support to producers and supervisors, including note-taking and distribution;
- Manage material import, organize reference material and make customer deliveries;
- Orchestrate the preparation of documents for customer presentations;
- Coordinate finishing room schedules;
- Ensure daily follow-up of tasks and deadlines with post-production artists, while providing them with support;
- Follow up on project closure processes;
- Carry out special projects as assigned;
- Coordinate department meetings;
- Establish and promote sound project management in collaboration with the Production Manager;
- Contribute to maintaining a positive, optimistic and professional work environment by adopting a proactive and solution-oriented attitude while collaborating with each team member.
WE'D LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- College or university undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines: project management, administration or production/post-production;
- 2 years' experience in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of post-production stages;
- Knowledge of visual effects, motion design and 2D/3D production;
- Ability to manage and meet customer expectations;
- Multi-project management skills;
- Autonomy, diplomacy and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the advertising market and advertising agencies (asset);
- Knowledge of Shotgrid (asset).
YOUR WORK TOOLS:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Suite
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, VALUES AND CONDITIONS
We believe in a healthy work environment where commitment, mutual support and direct communication between artists are valued. Whether you want to progress within your discipline or take on new challenges, you'll find the right playground at SHED.